Monday, October 3, 2016

Blog Post October 5th

Reflection on my food blog proposal


          My food blog is intended to present readers a concise yet informative history regarding Chinese food in America. I plan to write about the origin of Chinese food in the US, how it changed from time to time, and its current state. During today's class peer review session, my peer suggested that my food blog could focus on a narrower topic rather than the broad history of Chinese food in America. I agree with her that a narrow topic will provide more detailed information for readers. However, I also believe that intact information that cover different aspects are important. Thus, I am most likely to stick with my original plan since I want readers to have an overall understanding of Chinese food in America after reading my blog posts. I will also try to incorporate more detailed information in my blog posts.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not quite sure what you mean by "intact information," but otherwise, good!

    Grade: Check

    ReplyDelete